High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience with customer service, inventory control, or medical products and equipment is preferred.
- Proficiency with computer applications. Experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Possesses good math and keyboarding skills.
- Practice good verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- Should be able to consistently conduct behavior in a controlled and professional manner that leads to good working relationships with co-workers, customers, patients, and visitors.
- Possesses the ability to regularly lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds and safely operate material handling equipment including larger transport carts.
- Be able to stay on feet for extended periods and walk extended distances.
- Be able to work under stress to provide maximum customer-service levels.
- Demonstrates the ability to work autonomously while completing multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- May have contact with needles, sharp instruments, or other puncture-causing items.
Possible external and internal irritants such as cleaning agents, solutions, or gasses and may be exposed to infectious materials.