- Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a “registration pending” status is three months.
- Active license required in radiography from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
- Maintain BLS CPR Certification.
- Two (2) years’ experience in radiography and/or one (1) year experience in IR and/or two (2) years’ experience in surgery or diagnostic fluoroscopy, preferred.
- Operational background and / or experience with microcomputers, required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, required.