Supervises the environmental services functions of the department, including supervision of the workforce. Determines the schedules and work to be performed by employees and the methods, procedures and equipment to be utilized in the performance of work. Achieves the highest level of employee performance and production. Ensures enforcement of MHS polices and procedures.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
• One to three (1-3) years’ leadership experience required.
• Minimum two (2) years’ previous related experience required, with previous healthcare industry housekeeping experience preferred.
• Able to physically handle objects up to fifty pounds unassisted.
• Must be able to manage others, demonstrate great customer service, and possess great human relations skills.