- Completed AANA approved course in Anesthesia.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse in State of Illinois
- BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Maintains current Registered Nurse license and Advanced Practice Nursing license in Illinois (Requires 50 CEUs in 2 years).
- Completes CRNA certification (Requires 40 CEUs in 2 years) and CRNA competency validation.
- Participates in FPPE/OPPE validation as required.
- Completes all process paperwork for credentialing re-appointment and annual self-evaluation and submits documentation for annual performance appraisal.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Able to position and/or transfer an average adult patient and possess gross coordination sufficient to perform other patient care duties as required. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to perform difficult manipulative skills such as IV insertion and intubation.
- Working conditions include exposure to blood, bodily fluids and tissue, contagious diseases and/or radioactive or other potentially hazardous materials.